Would you like to join a successful team and prove your abilities in a business environment? You are welcome to do so at Mikrografija. Our company mainly hires experts in computing and IT. In the event of an increased workload in the production department (organisation, preparation and digitisation of documents, data entry), we hire either university students or people for temporary or full-time employment.
We do not currently have an open position, but we will gladly read your CV if you provide it to us.
- University or professional higher education in economics or another applicable study programme
- Category B driving licence
- Proficiency in English
- Knowledge of German and Croatian will be considered an advantage.
- Command of information tools
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in a team
- High degree of self-initiative and resourcefulness
- Willingness to travel for business
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience
- Work in a dynamic, team-focused environment
- Occasional travels abroad (app. once a month)
- Updating of skills
- A good financial package and extra bonuses
- Long-term employment
- Possibility of personal growth and promotion
Your job will be to:
- provide support to users.
- maintain and administer physical servers.
- maintain and administer virtual servers.
- maintain and administer databases.
- diagnose and solve techincal issues.
- a person who is responsible and independent, who loves working with customers and has a positive attitude,
- secondary school or post-secondary education in organisational sciences or other study programme,
- at least 2 years of work experience,
- the ability to learn and understand business processes,
- category B driving licence and own mode of transportation,
- a target-oriented and result-driven individual,
- basic knowledge of at least one foreign language,
- command of Office tools, good organisational skills,
- candidates who have passed the exam on the General Administrative Procedure Act and the archival science (Archives of the Republic of Slovenia) will have an advantage.
- stimulative pay,
- a well-organised work environment,
- possibility of additional training,
- employment with a trial period and a subsequent possibility of permanent employment,
- creative and dynamic work.
Sent your applications via Mojedelo.com e-system or on email@example.com till 10. 7. 2018. All applications will be handled discretely. For further informations call 07/337-50-61.