We offer equipment by world-renowned providers of services and solutions in document management, thereby ensuring clients with comprehensive and target-oriented solutions. Mikrografija is also proud to offer the company’s own product called mScan, which is intended for scanning, capturing and recognising a variety of documents. Details on the advantages and characteristics of the mScan software are available on our website.
Our range includes the following software:
- EASYWARE – a certified solution for archiving and management of digital documents
- KOFAX – for speedy and precise capture of a smaller number of documents (OCR)
- TIS – flexible, efficient and intelligent recognition/mass data capture (OCR) tool
- FOXIT– software for colour compression in digital documents
- ABBYY – OCR software
Scanners by top producers:
Media recording systems and media:
- Media: CD, DVD or Blu-ray
- Recorder: Rimage
Signature pads produced by StepOver, a company that offers a wide range of electronic signature pads
Archival media and storage boxes suitable for carrying and storing archival material.
On a daily basis, organisations encounter increasing amounts of data and documents, the management of which requires time and money. Mikrografija offers a document management system which facilitates working with documents and data while lowering company costs at the same time. From 1992 on, our company has been in partnership with a leading provider of DMS (Document Management System) solutions. Since then, we have implemented solutions in a number of Slovenian and foreign companies.
Throughout all these years, the EASY software evolved into a prominent solution in e-storage and managing documents and the related content. Its line of effective solutions has ranked the EASY company as one of the leading providers of DMS solutions in Germany; their products are used by over 12,000 organisations across Europe.
The EASY solutions enable the capture of all types and forms of documents; they can be used to structure and organise the documentation process, manage audit-safe and permanent storage, and make sure that the document content/information is always readily available.
The EASY products function in all existing operating systems and work environments. They enable simple transferring of data from all existing standard applications with all file formats. The basis of the document management system is the document and archive server called >EASY Enterprise.i(based on the Windows OS), EASY Enterprise.x(functioning in all operating systems) or EASY Experience. The Enterprise.+ group solutions enable numerous possibilities of tackling various tasks. Since the EASY Enterprise solutions are composed of modules, they can be adapted to any requirement and can be integrated with the existing systems, either with less challenging departmental user programmes or the complete information system of any company, no matter what size.
The EASY Enterprise.x server functions in Windows, Linux and Apple Macintoshenvironments, as well as in a number of different UNIX environments. The server enables upgrades as well as redistribution of its workloads. Access to the stored documents and data is possible from various systems as well as online.
ABBYY is one of the leading producers of technologies used for content recognition and digitisation of documents and data contained therein. ABBYY is also the most progressive provider of solutions enabling the recognition and processing of texts in various world languages, including Slovenian, as the company’s linguistic technologies can review and process printed or handwritten documents in a matter of seconds, and digitise them.
ABBYY products help companies manage the ever-growing amounts of information, providing employees with the tools to quickly and simply read data in paper form, photos or other types of documents, and enabling automatic document capture as well as processing and storage of data contained therein. The range of ABBYY products includes:
ABBYY FineReader is an optical character recognition (OCR) software that provides unmatched text recognition accuracy and conversion capabilities. Intuitive use and one-click automated tasks let you do more in fewer steps. Up to 190 languages are supported for text recognition — more than any other OCR software in this market.
FineReader converts scanned paper documents, digital images of texts and image-only PDFs into actionable formats such as Microsoft Word, Excel or searchable PDFs, enabling you to quote or entirely reuse text and table content.
ABBYY Recognition Server automatically converts paper, image and electronic documents and saves them as compressed archive-compliant files, such as PDF or PDF/A. It helps organisations of any size optimize business processes while also achieving compliance, collaboration and long-term storage goals.
ABBYY FlexiCapture is a powerful data capture and document processing tool. It is designed to transform streams of documents of any structure and complexity into business-ready data. Its award-winning recognition technologies, automatic document classification, plus numerous other qualities mean that it can help companies and organisations to streamline their business processes, increase efficiency and reduce costs.
ABBYY FlexiCapture for Invoices is a ready-to-run accounts payable automation solution. It enables organisations to increase their productivity, while lowering the cost of processing per invoice. The solution delivers all essential functionalities for establishing a fast, cost-effective and transparent invoice processing procedure.
Sensible and exact structuring of information that is accurate in terms of content is essential when it comes to the operation of any organisation. Nowadays, important information can be found in various types of documents. The process of capturing, sorting and delivering these data is time-consuming, expensive and susceptible to errors. Organisations can increase productivity and efficiency by conducting a comprehensive capture of business-critical information, and implementation of modern content digitisation solutions.
eFLOW is an advanced platform fully developed by Top Image Systems (TIS), a result of the company’s 20 years of experience. A number of international companies are utilising the benefits offered by this solution, i.e. gathering information from various types of input documents and further use thereof.
eFLOW is a modular solution based on a single platform. Although each module is adapted to solving specific business areas, they all share the same basic technology and format. Companies can focus on their most pressing issues and then expand the solution to cover other company needs. eFLOW is a fully customisable solution that can grow alongside your company.
The comprehensive TIS eFlow solution enables:
- capturing and processing of all types of documents: paper, fax, images, files, e-mail,
- capturing and processing of all forms of documents: structured, semi-structured and unstructured,
- full-page optical/intelligent character recognition (OCR and ICR) for greater data accuracy,
- advanced recognition with voting functionality for recognition drivers,
- built-in superior mechanism for better recognition results – self-learning application,
- support for colour documents to reduce errors and increase processing speed,
- the fastest and the most accurate search algorithm on the database to further improve information recognition,
- workflow support to direct and assign key business information to a suitable person/department,
- automated mail/document sorting by recipient,s/e
- plug-ins facilitating integration into software solutions developed by SAP and other software companies,
- unique operation controller.
- captures, identifies, understands and intelligently classifies all unstructured documents from any source entering the company
- Manages semi-structured documents, i.e. delivery notes, invoices and purchase orders
- Manages entries from various sources, i.e. applications, research, requests etc.
- Manages fax messages, image files and microfiches
- Simplifies and speeds up the capturing of data from structured forms
eFLOW Invoice – automatically processes invoices sent by suppliers, sending them to SAP, Oracle or other major ERP systems
- eFLOW Invoice Reader captures invoices, extracts the content and validates it against the ERP data
- eFLOW Invoice for SAP flawlessly integrates with the existing SAP system, speeding up the work and obligations related to the business operation
- the eFLOW Invoice for WEB eFLOW invoice management technology can also function outside the ERP system, making it suitable for companies which do not want to use their workflow within said system
- eFLOW Purchase Order Reader automatically captures and extracts content from the order received, and validates it in the ERP system
- eFLOW Purchase Order for SAP captures the sale and data on the order, and automatically verifies it against the data contained in the SAP
- the eFLOW Purchase Order for Web eFLOW ordering technology can also function outside the ERP systems
eFLOW brings high-level precision and adaptability for a wide spectrum of business processes taking place in an organisation. It focuses on the following key areas:
- Digital mailrooms: Over the past years, TIS has gained unparalleled expertise and successfully implemented vast and complex projects involving digital mailrooms on a global scale.
- Purchase-to-payment (P2P) – with eFLOW, accounting and purchasing departments can benefit from completely streamlined procedures, from purchase to payment. Automation enables high-precision data and leads to a decrease in manual entry of data, as well as enhanced staff productivity.
- Sales and ordering: eFLOW enables the sales departments to have complete control over order processing, providing more time to generate revenue and increasing customer satisfaction/retention rates.
Business documents often need to be signed by the person in charge. To prevent document signing from creating a bottleneck in paperless operation, we recommend electronic document signing. With signature pads, it is possible to implement paperless operation in your organisation at the very beginning of a document’s life cycle. Signature pads are also a very practical solution at work places where an employee’s/client’s signature is part of the business process, since a signature pad can simplify document validation to a considerable degree.
Signature pads enable electronic capture of signatures without the use of a digital certificate or additional hardware/software. For the user, the signing itself remains the same, i.e. the user experience is similar, the only difference is that the signature is captured via the pad and added to the e-document.
In cooperation with StepOver, we provide the solution for electronic document signing in the form of the NaturaSign Pad Colour signature pads – one of the slimmest and most elegant models of signature pads available. To make your business truly paperless use our solution for e-signature mSign and achieve savings in operating costs.
Key features of NaturaSign Pad Colour:
- A large colour display provides enough space for longer texts (e.g. signature) and/or additional messages.
- There is no need to turn the pad around as it enables rotating the signature box/image displayed.
- Signing is enabled directly on the e-document.
- The display resolution is 840 x 640 pixels.
LuraTech is the leading producer of technologies for colour compression of documents, data and digitised (i.e. scanned) documents (following the JPEG2000 standard). The company has been represented by Mikrografija, acting as authorised partner, in Slovenia and the Adriatic region markets since 2005. Its advanced software compresses the scanned documents regardless of whether they contain black-and-white, grey or colour objects. The solutions feature an outstanding implementation of the ISO JPEG2000/Part6 standards, enabling content recognition and recording it into the JPM file.
The process in which text and image regions are separated into layers and then compressed individually results in extremely small files, which preserve the excellent quality of the text and of the image regions. At a time when the world is being flooded by numerous documents, the solution is a rather revolutionary one since it provides substantial compression ratios, i.e. 1 : 147, 1 : 180, 1 : 200, 1 : 298 and even 1 : 420. Documents processed in this way are saved as PDF files, which makes it easy to review them and search their content.
In the windows environment (Microsoft Windows operating system), the LuraDocument PDF Compressor application enables automatic (in server version) or manual conversion (in desktop version) of scanned documents into compressed PDF documents. In addition to supporting input formats such as TIFF, JPEG, BMP and PNM, the application is highly suitable for reviewing documents published online or on the intranet.
The Kofax company, part of the Lexmark corporation, provides a series of solutions in business process automation and optimisation. Functioning within the existing business applications and tools, these solutions simplify the capturing and exchange of documents and information.
The Kofax solutions, products and technologies enhance the speed, precision and efficiency of business processes. Automatic exchange of information with anyone, at any location and in any format (file) leads to significantly lower costs of executing business processes and transactions, and thus of business in general.
The Kofax solutions improve collaboration, ensure greater transparency and control of the process, and decrease the costs necessary to provide better services and gain a competitive edge.
Get to know the solutions which will transform your business routine.
Kofax Express is a powerful tool for scanning, indexing and detection of bar codes. It is designed for less complex applications and makes it easy for anyone to quickly scan, index and export documents for fast and easy retrieval. Kofax Express can export captured images and data to a wide variety of backend systems, including Microsoft SharePoint and Kofax Capture.
Kofax Express enables:
- Extendability – Kofax Express supports the ability to add additional workstations for indexing, recognition, and export.
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface
- High-quality images
- Integration with SharePoint and other systems
- Bar code recognition
- Flexible separation of documents
- Searching within PDF
Kofax VRS Elite reduces the time involved in manual document preparation and enhances the quality of scanned images. High quality images are critical as they can significantly impact the success of downstream data extraction.
Kofax VRS Elite offers:
- Reduction of time necessary for document preparation
- Scans in colour or black-and-white mode
- Greater speed and accuracy
- Perfect images every time
- Enhanced recognition
Kofax Capture automates and accelerates business processes by capturing all types of paper and electronic documents and forms, transforming them into accurate and actionable information. It then delivers it all into core business applications, processes and workflows.
Kofax Capture offers:
- Speedy capture of data while providing consistent rules for indexing
- A single solution for data capture
- Advanced recognition technologies
- Capture from virtually any source/location
- Integration with any system
Professional scanners are part of our extensive range as Mikrografija is an authorised partner to numerous producers of optical readers and scanners. In addition to a very diverse selection of scanners, our clients are offered a complete service; they are being attended to since the day of the purchase, we provide regular and additional maintenance for their scanners and make sure any problems are resolved as soon as possible. We are an authorised maintenance and servicing provider for Kodak and Fujitsu scanners.
You will be sure to find a suitable scanner in our wide array of desktop, production and microfilm scanners.
We stock desktop scanners, which can come in either streaming or flatbed versions. A streaming scanner can be your ideal office partner as it enables scanning and quickly distributing incoming documentation. This type of scanner allows you to scan several pages at the same time thanks to the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), which is capable of scanning larger amounts without any intervention by your employees necessary.
Your work can also benefit greatly from a flatbed scanner, which is ideal for scanning thicker books. The glass surface available for optical capture of documents enables placing the document to the edge of the scanner, covering the lid and capturing the perfect scan.
For those of you dealing with large quantities of documents, we offer production scanners. Boasting the capacity to capture over 10,000 documents per day, some can process as many as 250 pages per minute.
Scanners optimised for work with business documentation:
Scanners optimised for work with technical documentation:
For scanning book documentation, we offer ‘book’ scanners:
We can provide spare parts and consumable goods for all optical scanners in our range, and carry out servicing (either within the warranty period or as required by the device).
Optical scanners also have their special corner on the web. Visit the www.skenerji.si website, where you can see for yourself that the range is truly diverse.
Numerous companies are making the decision to store documents and files on optical media. In doing so, it is best to choose professional solutions, e.g. integrated recorders and printers made by Rimage. The company is a leader in solutions in recording content on optical media and also offers a wide array of strong> CD, DVD and Blu-ray recorders. Its solutions can be easily integrated into companies’ workflows and processes, and are being used by over 20,000 organisations worldwide.
Detailed information on the Rimage optical media printers is available at skenerji.si.
Archival material needs proper care, which includes not only recording to media suitable for long-term storage, but also taking care of the physical containers and material. Mikrografija offers extremely durable archival storage boxes made of high-quality cardboard.
The boxes can be used for day-to-day transport or long-term storage of paper, books, plans, binders and media. They are also suitable to store documentation and content you would like to have close-by but conveniently packaged.
Advantages of archival storage boxes:
- extreme sturdiness,
- convenient opening/closing system,
- easy to assemble,
- a PVC pocket for documents (a pocketless version also available),
- neutral colours,
- carrying capacity (a full box can take the weight of up to 5 full binders),
- medium-size box dimensions: 380 x 335 x 290 mm (width, depth, height),
- large box dimensions: 450 x 380 x 280 mm (width, depth, height).