Good advice is worth its weight in gold, but organising document management in a business environment is a branch of science in itself. For several decades now, Mikrografija has acted as a specialist consultant on document handling and preparing internal rules and classification plans. We will gladly serve as your partner in setting up paperless operation for your company.
Adopting internal rules on capturing and digitally storing documents is important for companies, especially from the aspect of ensuring long-term legal validity of e-storage.
Internal rules are rules, which a legal entity adopts to serve as their internal legal act governing the:
- digital storage of documentation
- accompanying services (conversion from physical to digital format, conversion to long-term storage format, electronic process management, disposal of documents)
- precise definition of the procedures for capturing and storing documents in digital form
- provisions regarding the management of materials by checking retention periods
- roles and authorization of employees involved in the procedures